As we all are spending so much time with our computers or laptops or Smartphone. These systems we are used for calling purpose, playing online games, using social media sites, taking selfies or images or videos, storing official documents, using an email and many other important things. You are very close to your systems, in fact, you can use security locks in your systems so that no one can misuse your personal data.
Well, this is a secure process to make your information safe. But sometimes you can accidentally press the Delete key on your system then you can lose the data, which is important for you. At that moment of time, you need to recover your data at any cost. The solution of recovering the data is one i.e. the recovery tools. These tools are handy as well as easy to access. As we are informing you about best file recovery software programs that help you to take a data backup.
The factors of recovery software’s are such as whether it recovers unallocated, formatted or corrupt Hard Disk, RAW. It can also able to recover from different file systems like HFS, FAT32, FAT and NTFS and so on. This software program can support an array of devices. In fact, it takes some time for recovering the files as well as user-friendly software. Let’s take a look at 7 best file recovery software programs that you can use to recover your lost data.
7 Best File Recovery Software Programs:-
Well, Recuva is in the top list of data recovery software. It has an ability to restore files from DVDs, CDs, hard drives, external drives and memory cards. It supports Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP or older version of the Windows. The features are as:
- An advanced deep scan mode.
- Easy user interface.
- The superior file recovery.
- It has an ability to recover the files from newly or damaged standard deletion.
Undelete 360 is one of the best file recovery software programs which looks as a typical office application. It is built as an efficient algorithm or fast that enables the user to undelete files. It supports Vista, older version of Windows, XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1. The features are:
- Undelete 360 includes data wiping tool.
- It has an ability to recover the files such as HTML, JPEG, PNG, DOC, MP3, AVI, JPG, GIF, etc.
TestDisk is open source software whose objective is to fix non-booting disks and get back lost partitions. It runs on Linux, Vista, BSD, DOS, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, and MacOS. The features are:
- It mainly available on Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows etc.
- This is also found on Linux Live CDs.
- It permits users to rebuild or recover boot sector.
Well, Pandora recovery is one of the best file recovery software programs. It’s effective and reliable software. It provides so much to its users. Pandora recovery supports Vista, XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, plus older versions of Windows. The features are as:
- It provides a view like an explorer along with recorded percentage indicators and color coded.
- This has an ability to recover the lost files from FAT and NTFS formatted volumes.
PhotoRec is particularly created to recover files such as documents, videos, images, etc., from CD-ROM, hard disks. It supports such as BSD, MacOS, Linux, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, Vista and older version of Windows. The features are as:
- It has an unformat function and also able to plus your own custom files.
- This recovers more than 440 several file formats.
- It is compatible with Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, and Linux.
Wise data recovery is one of the best file recovery software programs. It runs on Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and older versions of Windows and XP. The features are as:
- It is totally compatible from Windows XP to Windows 8.
- This has an intuitive and easy interface.
MiniTool partition recovery is a specialist application that supports older versions of Windows, Vista, XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. It has features such as:
- It can’t use the data recovery on bootable disc.
- This is a simple wizard based interface.
- It mainly specialized in a recovery of the data on a complete partition.